Thursday 8 November 2012

WILT #2:

Hey :).
So at the moment one of my favourite artists is Alex Winston, her song 'Choice Notes' was on the TK Maxx advert last year and because I work at TK Maxx I got listening to her music :)
I like all of her songs especially 'Velvet Elvis' and 'Medicine', I have to admit that 'Choice Notes' is my least favourite but that's more due to the fact that I've listened to it waaaay too many times at work but I still can't help but keep it on my iPod because I relate it to loads of good times that I had over summer :).
I definitely recommend her music to anyone who hasn't listened to her music before and I'd say her sound is quite pop but really unique at the same so it's really difficult to describe I've put a clip of Velvet Elvis in this post for you to just have a listen :).
I've also just found a band called 'The Knocks', I don't think they're going to become my favourite any time soon but I do quite like the sound of their music. The music they make with the male singer doing the most quite remind me of Calvin Harris but with a bit of an Indie Pop sound (especially their song called 'The Feeling') :) - one of their songs is called 'Magic' and I've heard it before but I cannot for the life of me think where I've heard it so much.
Definitely a good sound and for me they remind me a lot of summer!

Listen and enjoy!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x