Thursday 21 February 2013

TK Maxx costs less? YES!

Hellooo!
Today is just a brief post, I've extremely tired because I could not sleep at all last night :( and I'm hoping tomorrow will be a productive day (including a better blog post, hopefully!!) because I've got 1 week until 3 university deadlines and as always I've done no work for any of them..

After yesterdays post I carried on online shopping and being the massive TK Maxx fan that I am (I'm not doing this post as part of my job, I promise!), I decided to pick out some of my favourite bargains that are on their website at the moment!


I think the yellow Reiss dress, the Free People strapless dress and the SD Collection dress would be great holiday/summer weather dresses!
also I am completely besotted with the french connection playsuit, feel free to buy one for me! 

the converse are a MASSIVE bargain, I couldn't believe my eyes, and I think I've fallen in love with the House of Harlow gladiator sandals.

Enjoy!
xxx

p.s. I've also been doing a bit of TK Maxx shopping lately (even though I can afford to do any shopping) and I'll try and get some photos up of my purchases soon too! :)

34 comments:

  1. Oooo there's so really lovely stuff here, I haven't been to TK Maxx for agessss!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,lovely post i realy like your blog its adorable

    Please check out my blog http://naymahsworld.blogspot.com & watch the syndicated player.Click and watch as many times as you want am sure you will enjoy it

    kisses

    Nay

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great style sally! the yellow dress is gorg!
    Jools xxx

    http://jooolsw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely picks! the peterpan collared dress is so so cute

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou. it's a lovely dress isn't it?
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Amazing pics:)
    xoxo
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I just followed your link from my site, your blog is lovely!

    I'd love to follow you, do you have a button anywhere that I am missing? Feel free to follow me back if you want to keep updated with mine :)

    Love, Lauren xx

    http://covershootbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :)

      I've followed you, I think the button to follow me is in a little grey bar that pops out near the scroll bar on the right of the page. :)

      xxxx

      Delete
  7. nice post! love the london rebels :)

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really liking the navy flatform pumps! There's a tshirt I really want from tkmaxx at the moment but I'm waiting until i get chance to go because the delivery charge on the website is £4 and I hate paying for postage! x

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, I hate paying for postage too - if you do get chance to go to a store there's loads more stuff than on the website, the 'modbox' section in store usually has the best stuff in :).

      xxxx

      Delete
  9. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello!!! do u want to follow each other via gfc? let me know!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Really like your blog!

    Take a look at mine: loviessh.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!
      I'll take a look at your blog :)
      xxx

      Delete
  12. The London Rebel platform sneakers are fabulous!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're great aren't they?

      thanks for visiting my blog
      xx

      Delete
  13. The converse really are a massive bargain! Also love the yellow Reiss dress. It would so cheer me up in this freezing weather.

    Lovely blog

    B x

    I'd love it if you took a look at my blog: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I was going to buy some converse at christmas I'm glad I didn't now!
      yeah the yellow dress is so nice, it'll be amazing for summer. :)

      thanks for visiting my blog, I'll take a look at yours.
      xxxx

      Delete
  14. Ohh I love TK Maxx so much! They always have the best bargains! Too bad we don't have it where I live! :(

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting my blog,

      I'll be sure to visit yours.
      xxx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x