Monday 22 July 2013

In the summer time when the weather is high..

Sorry, I couldn't resist the temptation to use some mungo jerry lyrics as my title :).

We've all been enjoying some lovely weather lately and I'd say that this year we have definitely had a summer in Britain (which hopefully isn't going to end that soon.. Fingers crossed!) and this sunny weather just makes me want to go to somewhere beautiful and have a picnic.

Here's a few of my ideal picnic scenes: 



 


Yes, I've been sad enough to (sort of) plan my ideal picnic..

My ideal setting would be a beautiful gardens:

and some of the favourite picnic items would be like these..


  

What do you like to do in the sunny weather?


Happy Reading
xxxxxx

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x