Wednesday 7 November 2012

I can't stop dying my hair.

As you get to know me you'll learn that I'm constantly changing my hair and in the last month I've had 3 different hair colours.
It sounds excessive but I can't help myself :)

it started out blonde
but I always think blonde hair only suits me with a tan - as weird as that sounds - and I wanted something to stand out a bit more...
 ...so I went for red
but it just fades waaaaay too quickly I dyed it red 3 times and it had it turned to a pinky colour within 1 or 2 washes (and I am not willing to wash less to preserve my haircolour!)...
...so now it's 'dark auburn' (brown with a red tint in normal terms!)
This is a lot more of a natural looking shade for me and it seems a bit strange because I'm used to my hair standing out or being obviously not natural (having blonde hair and dark eyebrows) and it's a very similar colour to my mum and sisters natural colour so I do feel like I'm trying to be more like them unintentionally >.< but other than that I'm quite happy with it FOR NOW :).
I dread to think what it will be next!

ideas?
xxxx

10 comments:

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x