Monday 19 November 2012

What I Wore.

My Spotify isn't being my friend at the moment so I'm struggling to search for any new artists and blog about it, so I'm trying to fill the time with other posts and this time I'm going to post about an outfit I've worn. It isn't actually what I wore today because today I'm dressed like a slob but it's what I wore on Thursday when I had work and when I went to see twilight :).



As you can see they aren't amazing photos.
I wore a black baroque style baggy top, tucked into a purple skater skirt, with a leather jacket, just plain black tights, 2 scarfs and a necklace :).

because you can't see the top much I've uploaded a separate picture of it. It's George from Asda and was £10 (which I'm quite impressed by), the skirt was only £7 from Primark, the leather jacket was £30 from New Look last winter and in these photos I'm wearing 2 scarfs - the floral one from Dorothy Perkins 2 years ago and the other (knitted and hooded) one from Topshop 3 years ago.
With this outfit I wore my studded shoes with gold studs from Internacionalé even though you cant see them :) and I did matching nails.


these were my nails and I have purple nail varnish on all of my nails and gold on my ring finger and then I put purple crackle nail varnish on every finger. (all of the nail varnishes used were Barry M).

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x