Thursday 8 November 2012

hard as nails.

This week I decided to relive childhood when I painted my nails and paint them multicoloured!
The blue is a bit chipped but not much considering I've taken this photo after work :). 
I didn't feel daring enough to go for bright in-your-face colours so I went for pastels and shades that I associated with sweets :).
So, my thumb and middle finger is done with some miniture bottles of nail varnish by Hoof Hands which I got in a set of 12 from TK Maxx for £7.99, the whole set are different colours and they're all quite bright. 
My first finger, ring finger and little finger are all done using nails inc. nail varnishes which again I got from TK Maxx but this time the set of 3 were £12.99 (all of these nail varnishes are still available online like on ebay :)). 
The nails inc. shades are: purple - lowndes square, blue - albert place and orange - wellington square. 

 I quite like them but I still feel a bit conscious that people are going to see them and think I'm stuck in the 90's or something and it's difficult to put together outfits that aren't going to completely clash. 
But painting my nails in these colours has definitely lifted my mood after I was a bit miserable about this cold weather! 

Why don't you try it? :) 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x