Monday 19 November 2012

buyers guilt.

Hey! :)
So, in my last post I was about to go to work before going to watch the new Twilight film. I have to admit, I was disappointed :(! The first half of the film was just over the top with constant special effects and not even good ones (there's only so many times you can watch some people running and jumping), the second half was better than the first half because they had a sneaky twist that I WAS NOT expecting!
Personally, I think they'd have been better doing the whole of Breaking Dawn as one film and following the plot of the book more.

Moving on...
This week I've had a bit of buyers guilt because I've realised I own 5 pairs of studded shoes - this would be more acceptable is 3 pairs of them weren't black!
To justify this a little bit I have to admit one of the black pairs are practically falling apart but I can not bare to throw them away and the other black pairs were an attempt to make myself throw the original studded pumps away BUT I JUST CAN'T DO IT!
and the glittery ones are totally unnecessary and impractical but beautiful :).
the ones on the top right are the old ones (its obvious so I don't know why I'm pointing out) and the bottom left ones were an attempt to replace them but they have more studs and just aren't the same.

(L-R starting on the top row) SCHUTZ bought from TK Maxx, Internacionale, Topshop (no longer on sale), Topshop (the new versions of the previous ones), Bershka.

Oh!  To add another thing to my last post about Uuniversity stress I went to my 2nd 9am lecture of the semester today (I have 2 a week) and it was pointless. Both of the ones I've actually dragged myself out of bed to attend I've learnt nothing in! HOW RIDICULOUS!
and to add to this annoyance I waited around in campus for an hour (which felt like 3 hours!) for another lecture which I have the same lecturer for 2 hours straight and she didn't turn up! (how rude!) and because I've had such a messy day I can't focus on Uni work tonight :(
So, I'm still lagging in motivation! HEEEEELP.

Any Advice?! What gets you motivated?
xxxx

P.S. feedback and comments are welcome!
I'll always make sure I reply :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x