Tuesday 26 February 2013

sorry!

Just a quick post to say why I haven't posted over the weekend and probably won't be for the next couple of days!

As I mentioned in my last post, I have university deadlines coming up and basically one of them is Friday but I won't be able to hand it in on friday because I'm having my first driving lesson (eek!) so I've got to have it done so I can hand it in thursday morning so... MEGA PANIC.


love you all - thanks for commenting and I'll still be commenting back over the next few days!


xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Hey! thanks for stopping by my blog, I really like yours. It's too bad you won't be able to post but I hope your driving lessons go well! good luck!
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been struggling to post too! Look forward to your next post :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets difficult when your busy in all your other aspects of life, doesn't it? :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. im a new beauty blogger & i would enjoy it if you check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xxx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey great blog !
    Maybe we follow each other!?
    Let me know :)

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x