Monday 18 February 2013

Whoops

I forgot two valentines themed nail art photos. I've decided to post again to show them because otherwise it would've been a waste of energy finding them and they're quite good designs so I don't want you all to miss out :).


I like these ones because of the 3d hearts and the use of the newspaper method as well to give some variety.


I think the idea of using cupid for the theme rather than love hearts was also clever and unique.

Enjoy xxx

ps. I don't take any credit for the nail art or designs in this post and the previous post. I'd post the source of the designs but I can find the links anymore, but I found most of them on tumblr :) xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the first one, the newspaper print technique is so easy but looks great. In this Valentines design it looks like a love letter :3 Thanks for checking out my blog! xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the cupid-themed nails, they are amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for your lovely comment <3 your blog is super cute, I love the daisy background! hope you'll come back soon xx

    Holly :)
    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x