Monday 18 February 2013

Lazy weekend

The title of the post isn't entirely accurate but its the closest I could get to describing why I haven't blogged this weekend. I started a post on friday but got delayed (I decided to go into town and get the ingredients to do some baking) which was lovely and relaxing and was a good start to the weekend until later on when I started to feel a bit ill and my head was all fuzzy (boohoo) and when I went to uni to pick my stuff up for the weekend and I was a bit of a party pooper because someone had cling filmed the girl nextdoors door knob to the stair case which completely blocked off the path to my door. I just wasn't in the mood so I ripped it, was I just being a cow or were my actions sort of acceptable? I do feel a but guilty.

Anyway, because I'm still having issues on the camera cable front I decided to take get a collection of photos of nail art that I like for you to keep you entertained


So, the first lot I found were some valentines themed nail (considering last week was valentine's day). My personal favourites are the two on the right (the two sets of tips) and the middle ones (the poor quality photo) are my attempts at some valentines themed nails. What do you think?


These are just some nails that I generally like, I've done the ones on the top right before - it's really easy (as long as you've got some caviar beads). I really like the top left ones which help to promote the british heart foundation - I think everyone would like to do their bit to help promote charity and this is a really easy way to do it.


This last set are my favorite animal themed nails. My favourite are most definitely the fox ones (they're soo cute :')) but I like the simplicity of the bird ones too.

Which are you favourite?


Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x