Tuesday 19 February 2013

ladies at lunch

For some reason I'm always tempted to start posts with 'hey guys!' and have to stop myself,
(1) because in my head I hear the goonies 'hey you guys!!' and
(2) because I don't know who's actually reading my blog and whether females around the world really appreciate being called 'guys'.
Is that over thinking things too much? Probably.

So, I didn't mention this in my post(s) yesterday but I rushed the day because I had a deadline today (and I always leave everything until the last minute) but I'd already committed to spending today with my mum while she's off work for half term (it's alright for some, eh?) and this didn't dawn on me until about 7am on monday morning. So, I missed two lectures to complete the work for my deadline and handed it in before my psychology lab class which I then finished early meaning I got to go home for the night:).

I won't bore you with all the boring details, but essentially today I've spent the whole day out. I went into town with my mum this morning and didn't come home until 6 and then I quickly got ready to go for a birthday meal. (Yes, that does mean I've had 2 meals out in one day!)
being a student and all I'm pretty skint (completely skint) and managed to go the whole day spending only £17! From this I got a jumper, a blouse, a peplum top, a roll neck dress and some jeans :). I also saw about 2 million pairs of shoes I want if anyone wants to treat me?
I'll post pictures on ASAP.

Enjoy! x

ps. I'd like to brag about how amazing my best friend is and congratulate him on his results for his first semester exams at uni! Not only has he managed to bag himself a scholarship he also got 2.1's in all of his exams! Clever clogs. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x