Wednesday 13 February 2013

so, I didn't keep my promise..

But I've finally got blogger working on my phone (ish - it's sooo delayed I'm typing it keeps missing out half of every word) so HOPEFULLY I can start keeping the promise. fingers crossed!

Anyway, the last few times I blogged it was near Christmas and exam period and life was a bit hectic but as we all know Christmas is over now (mine was lovely) and I had my exam results back yesterday and I passed everything! Yay! I got the equivalent of two 2:1's in psychology and two 2:2's in biology. :)

I had my first semester 2 exam today so I couldn't really treat myself yesterday for my results so I have today and it's the saddest treat EVER - I've put my pyjamas on at half past 7, watched the soaps under my duvet and had a curry (yum).

speak soon! x

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x