Thursday 14 February 2013

committed.

I've actually kept my word from yesterday and blogged two days in a row! (Go me). I've also taken some outfit photos today but I then realised I've lost my camera lead (when I say 'lost' I actually mean my sister lost hers, borrowed mine and has moved to norfolk before giving it back - it's the last time I do her a favour!) so the photos will have to wait until a later date.

It hasn't gone unnoticed that today is Valentines day (or expensive confidence boost (or not for singletons) day as I view it. This year I've decided to boycott it because I'm quite poor at the moment and I just think it's a pile of shit. Not surprisingly, my partner was quite happy with this especially considering I offered to make him home made lasanga for tea tomorrow if he agreed to the idea. 

What men will do for food, eh?


Speak soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x