Wednesday 18 September 2013

Budget Friendly Stationery

I'm a bit late for the back to school and back to college people, but this week I've been buying my guilty pleasure - Stationery. 

Here are a few of my favourite budget friendly stationery products!



(L-R) set of 2 storage boxes / set of 2 storage boxes / set of 2 storage boxes / index card box / box file / folder
(L-R) Set of owl food boxes / unicorn eraser / iwako kokeshi doll eraser / red satchel / pencil case


I have to say that I'm quite proud of how small my 'notes' section considering my 'notes' section in my desk is by far my biggest collection! (I have to buy all designs and sizes of any post-it notes I find) but my favourite items have got to be the pencil case tin which would be a great solution to the awkward moments I experiences last year at Uni where I opened my bag and didn't look in when I grabbed my pencil case and pull out my make-up instead (whoops!) and the index card box because I swear that using index cards to make revision cards has got to be a pre-exam lifesaver!

whats your favourite? 


Lots of Love

26 comments:

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x