Tuesday 19 March 2013

Bloglovin'


It has been announced that as of 1st July Google will be getting rid of Google Reader. 
This means that I will lose all of my followers and all my followers could possibly lose my blog.

So, I've signed up for bloglovin' and anyone who wants to make sure they don't lose me can follow me on there (along with new followers of course!). You'll find the icon to use to follow me on the right near all the other 'follow me' icons. 

But, for bloggers who haven't already heard this news and who haven't already got Bloglovin' they've made a page on their website to help people who are making the transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin'. You can also reach this page by clicking the picture above :). 


Follow Away! 
xxxx

9 comments:

  1. ok, im following you via gfc!
    have a nice day!
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO annoyed about the google thing! Will follow you via BL now :)

    I love your blog so I nominated you for a versatile blogger award! The post is here: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was annoyed too, I much prefer google.
      Thanks for following I'll follow you back :)
      and thanks for the nomination!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I had no idea about this until reading this post, thank you! Love your blog :) If you fancy checking mine out go to http://haribradley.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's no problem!

      thanks, I'll check yours out!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely blog! Now following you, you can check out my blog and follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou.
      I'll check out your blog :) xx

      Delete
  5. your blog is soo beautiful i love it


    if you would like please check out my blog because it would be a pleasure

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)
If you've got a blog, leave your link and I'll be sure to visit!
x